Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 51 of Year 16:  I have been working in the studio, working on the house and as a surprise for my birthday, my daughter flew in at midnight and stayed for the weekend.  It was fabulous and she joined us at my "painting" birthday party.  If you haven't tried this, it will definitely re-energize you and it made me think about my own teatching styke for my beginner classes.  Painting with a Twist is a franchise (wish I'd thought of it!) and you go with or without friends, bring wine or food or both and just relax and paint a painting "taught" by the teatcher.  It is NOT an actual class but a way to play and have fun painting (so relaxing!).  Here is the culmination of the 2 hours...and you can't even guess which one is mine!  I can't wiat to go again!

Next time a Van Gogh!

No comments:

Post a Comment