Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 41 of Year 16:  Working in the studio almost every day and I have so many ideas of what I want to work on.  It feels so open and free - I did another sketchbook portrait using ink and fingerprints and just went with the direction.  I am finding myself realizing I will have so many things to show students when the year begins.  I also found an old AP sketchbook with so many ideas I had - I think it was from an AP seminar many years ago.  Rereading the notes I found a renewed enthusiasm and remembered many of the ideas.  I also remember being so overwhelmed with wanting to do everything and exhausted when I couldn't.  Now that I've been teaching AP Studio for 11 years I have many things in motion and am ready to start new ideas I had put on the back burner.  I'm ready!

I saw this graffiti spray painted on a bridge in Italy and it became a part of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment